Brunei City TourTour Code: BHBWN-01 Destination: Brunei
Price: Full Price Deposit: Full Price
Duration: 4 Hours
Interest: Free & Easy
- Jame Asr’ Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque* - This ornately decorated mosque, built in 1994, is surrounded by landscaped gardens and fountains. This mosque is a fine architecture carried out with a devotion to details.
- Royal Regalia - A Tribute to the Sultan and the grand trappings of royalty, this museum is a highlight of any trip to Brunei.
- Brunei Museum - See exquisite illuminated copies of the Koran, and thousand-year-old ceramics, jewellery, weapons and coins at this grand museum which is famed for it collection of Islamic art an artifacts.
- Malay Technology Museum - Take a look at the architectural details of stilt houses (as seen in Kampong Ayer) dating from late 19th to mid 20th centuries. You can also delve into some of Brunei's most famous handicrafts, like kain tenunan, their prized art of brocade-weaving, as well as gold-and-silver-smithing, brass-casting and more.
- His Majesty’s Palace (Photostop) - His Majesty the Sultan's official residence and seat of Government, this is the largest residential palace in the world. Set on the banks of Brunei river, it is a stunning sight with its Islamic-style architecture, low-sweeping South-East-Asian-Style roofs and glistening domes, tiled with 22-carat gold leaf.
*Additional B$10 to visit water village (w/ Light Refreshments)
*Mosque closes every Thursday & Friday.