Soyanggang Skywalk | Tour of Gyeongbok Palace wearing Hanbok | Buying lunch using Traditional Coin
Soyanggang Skywalk | Nam-I Island | Mt Sorak National Park | Tongin Market | Songwoldong Fairy-tale Village | Seongsan Ilchulbong Park | Gyeongbok Palace
Lotte World | CHEF Show | Sumokwon Theme Park
Tongin Lunch Box | Shabu Shabu with Dolsot Bibimbap | Ginseng Chicken Soup | Black Pork Bulgogi
Passport & Visas - Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance - It’s essential that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Itineraries, meals, hotels and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Company reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
3. Company is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; company reserves the right to make corrections as required.
4. Every person participating in company's tours shall travel at his/her own risk. Company shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
5. Tours are conducted in Mandarin, with simple translation in English if required.
6. Triple Room - Third person shall be based on roll-away bed.