4 Star Hotel Or Similar (7 Nights)
- Heidelberg : 1 Night
- Amsterdam : 2 Nights
- Paris : 2 Nights
- Zurich : 2 Nights
- 7 Breakfast / 5 Lunch / 3 Dinner
- Mix Western Meals and Chinese Meals
- Hot Breakfast
Germany / Netherlands / Belgium / France / Switzerland
Cologne, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Lucerne, Rhine Falls, Titisee, Heidelberg
> Gothic Cathedral of Cologne
> Red Light District
> Dam Square
> Zaanse Schans
> Grand Palace
> City Hall
> Manneken Pis
> Eiffel Tower
> Arch of Triumph
> Champs Elysees
> Lion Monument
> Wooden Chapel Bridge
> Rhine Falls
> Lake Titisee
> Cuckoo Clock Factories
> Heidelberg Castle
> Medieval Town
Passport & Visas - Each tour member is responsible to ensure their passport is valid for at least six (6) months from the return date of the trip and all necessary visas and permits have been acquired.
Travel Insurance - It’s essential that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance before travel.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Itineraries, meals, hotels, and transportation are subject to change without prior notice.
2. The company reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, especially during peak periods or in the event of a force majeure.
3. Company is not responsible for omissions, printing and/or presentation errors in brochures or in any media where such information may be presented; the company reserves the right to make corrections as required.
4. Every person participating in the company's tours shall travel at his/her own risk. Company shall not be held liable to any person for additional expenses that may be incurred due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes.
The client who needs a Schengen visa can apply it online, We will provide assistance to complete the application.